CSI is a quick, easy, reliable online-based process
- Research assistants approach schools for engagement in the research.
- Permission is granted to conduct the Index by school Principals and signed consent by students over 16 and by parents or caregivers for students under 16.
- The online survey consisting of 64 questions is administered either by Research Assistants in schools with devices or on line. The survey is powered by Qualtrix.
- Data is returned to the University of Auckland where it is cleaned.
- Each school is presented with a tailored report based on its own survey data. The report provides easily accessible interpretations of the data from the school (for instance infographics and graphical representations).
- The questionnaire takes approximately 15 -20 minutes for students to complete.
- The data is immediately uploaded into the University of Auckland data base.
- The report to schools are usually returned within 24 hours of the survey been undertaken.